Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Receating the greats
Question 
So I've recently started a campaign using this system and I've been wanting to recreate enemies and allys alike for example I wanted to encounter the mighty Sin

Now when it comes to recreating humanoid characters it can be a little tricky but easy enough to work out I figure out what class's might fit the character and work from there

But when it comes to monsters like Sin or C'ieth I have no idea how that works so if someone could help me out and even post your own recreations here as I intend to should I ever grasp the concept that'd be a real help right now I'm working on Recreating Auron and will likely post his sheet soon
When it comes to Sin I might just modify the Tarrasque by giving it a swim speed/water breathing and some Summon Monster abilities to serve as the "sin spawn"
Below is the stats for the Sin parts and Sinscale in the FFXd20 book. I use the book alot for my game of course modifying what i need. The system is differnt but its 3.5 based i think and not pathfinder so id ignore magical pool and stuff but its a good general idea on stats and such

----------------------------------

Sin (Core)
Large Outsider (Aeon)
Hit Dice: 22d8+330 (429HP)
Initiative: -5
Speed: 0’ (0 squares, attached to Sin)
Armor Class: 30 (-1 size, -5 Dex, +26 natural); touch 4; flat-footed 30
Base Attack/Grapple: +22/+49
Attack: N/A
Full Attack: N/A
Space/Reach: 10’/5’
Special Attacks: Blizzard, Fire, Gravija, Negation, Thunder, Water
Special Qualities: Aeon traits, Outsider traits
Saves: Fort +28, Ref +8, Will +17
Abilities: Str 36 (+13), Dex 1 (-5), Con 41 (+15), Int -- (+0), Wis 18 (+4), Cha 24 (+7)
Skills: N/A
Feats: GravijaB
Environment: any (Sin)
Organization: solitary
Challenge Rating: 19
Treasure: 2× standard
Normal/Rare Steal: Stamina Spring (×3)/Stamina Spring (×4)
Alignment: Neutral
Advancement: N/A
Level Adjustment: N/A
Magic Pool: 88d6+352 (660MP)
· Blizzard (Sp): this is a ranged touch attack that deals 13d4 points of cold damage to 1 opponent within 95’
on a successful hit; Fortitude save (DC25) for half damage; the save DC is Wisdom-based; this is a standard
action that provokes attacks of opportunity; this ability costs 4MP to use
· Fire (Sp): this is a ranged touch attack that deals 13d4 points of fire damage to 1 opponent within 95’ on a
successful hit; Fortitude save (DC25) for half damage; the save DC is Wisdom-based; this is a standard
action that provokes attacks of opportunity; this ability costs 4MP to use
· Gravija (Sp): this ability reduces the current HP of all opponents within 95’ by 75%; opponents can each
make a Reflex save (DC21) for half damage; the save DC is Intelligence-based; this is a standard action that
provokes attacks of opportunity; this ability costs 256MP to use
· Negation (Su): removes any status conditions from all creatures within 95’, including opponents, allies, &
bystanders (no saving throw); status conditions include Armor Break, Berserk, Blind, Confuse, Haste,
Hastega, Magic Break, Mental Break, Mute, Nul, Petrified, Poison, Power Break, Protect, Provoke, Reflect,
Regen, Shell, Sleep, Slow, Threaten, & Zombie; this is a full-round action that does not provoke attacks of
opportunity
· Thunder (Sp): this is a ranged touch attack that deals 13d4 points of electricity damage to 1 opponent within
95’ on a successful hit; Fortitude save (DC25) for half damage; the save DC is Wisdom-based; this is a
standard action that provokes attacks of opportunity; this ability costs 4MP to use
· Water (Sp): this is a ranged touch attack that deals 13d4 points of water (force) damage to 1 opponent within
95’ on a successful hit; Fortitude save (DC25) for half damage; the save DC is Wisdom-based; this is a
standard action that provokes attacks of opportunity; this ability costs 4MP to use

---------------------------------

Sin (Fin)
Gargantuan Outsider (Aeon)
Hit Dice: 3d8+21 (34HP)
Initiative: -1
Speed: 40’ (8 squares), Fly 120’ (24 squares, poor maneuverability), Swim 60’ (12 squares)
Armor Class: 13 (-4 size, -1 Dex, +8 natural); touch 5; flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+21
Attack: Slam +5 melee (2d8+6)
Full Attack: Slam +5 melee (2d8+6)
Space/Reach: 20’/15’
Special Attacks: N/A
Saves: Fort +10, Ref +2, Will +7
Abilities: Str 23 (+6), Dex 8 (-1), Con 25 (+7), Int -- (+0), Wis 18 (+4), Cha 24 (+7)
Feats: N/A
Environment: any (S.S. Liki)
Challenge Rating: 3
Normal/Rare Steal: N/A/N/A
Magic Pool: 12d6+48 (90MP)

-------------------
Sin (Head) / Overdrive Sin
Colossal Outsider (Aeon)
Hit Dice: 23d8+414 (517HP)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 40’ (8 squares), Fly 120’ (24 squares, poor maneuverability), Swim 60’ (12 squares)
Armor Class: 28 (-8 size, -2 Dex, +28 natural); touch 0; flat-footed 28
Base Attack/Grapple: +23/+54
Attack: Glare +13 ranged (4d6, 20/×3, 130’ maximum range)
Full Attack: Glare +13 ranged (4d6, 20/×3, 130’ maximum range)
Space/Reach: 30’/20’
Special Attacks: Confuse Glare, Giga-Graviton, Stone Glare, Zombie Glare
Saves: Fort +30, Ref +13, Will +17
Abilities: Str 40 (+15), Dex 7 (-2), Con 45 (+17), Int 1 (-5), Wis 18 (+4), Cha 24 (+7)
Skills: Concentration +24, Hide +1, Intimidate +14, Jump +22, Listen +13, Move Silently +7, Search +2, Spot +13,
Survival +11, Swim +23
Feats: Alertness, HoverB, Giga-Graviton, Improved Initiative, Improved Toughness, Lightning Reflexes, Point Blank
Shot, Skill Focus (Hide), Stealthy
Environment: any (Sin)
Challenge Rating: 20
Normal/Rare Steal: Ether/Supreme Gem
Magic Pool: 92d6+368 (690MP)
· Confuse Glare (Su): adds a Confused status to a successful hit; Will save (DC28) to resist; the save DC is
Charisma-based; this is a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity; this ability costs 20MP
to use
· Giga-Graviton (Sp): unleashes a 130’ ray that instantly disintegrates all creatures within it (-20HP; no
saving throw); this takes 1 minute (10 rounds) to activate, with 1 standard action that provokes attacks of
opportunity each round to prepare the activation (although attacks of opportunity do not disrupt the
preparations); this ability can be done once per day, & costs 300MP to use
· Stone Glare (Su): adds a Petrified status to a successful hit; Fortitude save (DC25) to resist; the save DC is
Wisdom-based; this is a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity; this ability costs 40MP
to use
· Zombie Glare (Su): adds a Zombie status to a successful hit; Fortitude save (DC25) to resist; the save DC is
Wisdom-based; this is a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity; this ability costs 30MP
to use

-----------------------
Sinscale #1
Small Outsider
Hit Dice: ½d8 (2HP)
Initiative: -4
Speed: 5’ (1 square)
Armor Class: 7 (+1 size, -4 Dex, +2 natural); touch 5; flat-footed 7
Base Attack/Grapple: +0/-4
Attack: Sting +1 melee (1d4)
Full Attack: Sting +1 melee (1d4)
Space/Reach: 5’/5’
Special Attacks: Spines
Special Qualities: Outsider traits
Saves: Fort +2, Ref -2, Will +3
Abilities: Str 10 (+0), Dex 2 (-4), Con 11 (+0), Int -- (+0), Wis 13 (+1), Cha 5 (-3)
Feats: N/A
Environment: any (Zanarkand)
Organization: litany (3-10)
Challenge Rating: ¼
Treasure: standard
Normal/Rare Steal: N/A/N/A
Magic Pool: 0MP
· Spines (Ex): a Sinscale can fire several spines at an opponent; this is a special ranged attack (-2 ranged; 1d4-
2 piercing damage) that does not provoke attacks of opportunity; 25’ range; it can fire a number of spines per
round equal to its remaining HP, but all spines fired in a round must be directed at a single opponent; this is a
standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity
Depends on how you want the party to encounter and fight the bosses, I prefer the lie and BS route. It's like Whose Line, the points don't matter so long as everyone has fun.