Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite character in FFd20?
I at first played a black mage scholar type character with a tabby cat named Tomcat for a familiar. He was also a lawyer and a complete patriot. He got indoctrinated (basically) by an ancient black orb and brought it to the capital against the party's wishes in hopes of gaining permission to study it, research it, and eventually weaponize it for the good of the kingdom. The orb blew up and turned the capital into a nightmare realm and summoned an ancient demigod who fought the party and then teleported away to bide time to regain her strength. The party (in game) wasn't too thrilled.

Same campaign down the road I played a moogle fighter, the fourth prince of Old Roa, who posed as a mercenary to join the party and subtly steer them on the path to gain the weapons and magic scrolls needed to defeat the ancient demon. My party had a bunch of idiots and decided they wanted to be sky pirates even though destruction loomed on the horizon, and I could watch the GM slowly losing enjoyment of the game as the party gave up on this story he'd crafted.

Messages In This Thread
Favorite character in FFd20? - by Gizmo - 08-22-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Favorite character in FFd20? - by Viladin - 08-22-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Favorite character in FFd20? - by dairius_chi - 08-22-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Favorite character in FFd20? - by Raybras - 08-24-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Favorite character in FFd20? - by Vicedets - 10-30-2014, 08:35 PM