Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonheart - Archetype-In-Progress
I decided to make an ability/attribute called Dragon Order for most of the other archetypes in my project and make a variant of it for the Dragonheart:

Dragon's Personality (Ex): At 1st level, a Dragonheart's dragon soul gains a Dragon Order. Unlike the Dragon Order ability gained through the other archetypes, he does not choose his Dragon Order, instead rolling to determine the Order he receives, his Order also includes two Affirmations that grants a synchronization charge each time he fulfills one of them, and he may freely commit Taboos, though doing so forces a Will save (DC = 20 + 1/2 the Dragonheart's character level) to avoid losing a number of charges equal to his negative Charisma modifier (minimum 1; I may change it later on). If this loss would reduce him to zero charges, each charge lost beyond that point instead causes the other Dragonheart archetype abilities to cease functioning for 24 hours (i.e. 2 charges lost when he is at zero charges causes his abilities to stop working for 48 hours).

I need help brainstorming Dragon Orders. Any suggestions?
<>Ever on the Hunt for the Ultimate<>
<>D20 Class Change System<>

Messages In This Thread
Dragonheart - Archetype-In-Progress - by Loxsis - 12-10-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Dragonheart - Archetype-In-Progress - by Loxsis - 12-17-2017, 12:30 PM