Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freelancer and Mage Talents
So, with the revision of Freelancers require skills they pick up needing to state Ex, Su, or Sp, what does that mean for class abilities like the Black Mage's Mage Talents or the Red Mages Ruby Arcana? Are those things that Freelancers flat do not have access to, or can they pick up each talent as a stand alone skill at the levels they would normally be able to gain them?
(11-04-2017, 12:26 PM)Freeray Wrote: So, with the revision of Freelancers require skills they pick up needing to state Ex, Su, or Sp, what does that mean for class abilities like the Black Mage's Mage Talents or the Red Mages Ruby Arcana? Are those things that Freelancers flat do not have access to, or can they pick up each talent as a stand alone skill at the levels they would normally be able to gain them?

Mage talents have (Su) next to them as well as Ruby Arcana.
Ah. I must be seeing an old version of the page then. I know that's happened to me in the past with the updates for some reason. In which case you can completely disregard all of this. Thanks~
(11-04-2017, 11:52 PM)Freeray Wrote: Ah. I must be seeing an old version of the page then. I know that's happened to me in the past with the updates for some reason. In which case you can completely disregard all of this. Thanks~

Sorry, I meant to say, the individual talents/arcana have Su/Ex next to them. So you can buy them still.
Oooh. Okay. So when buying them, you do still have to get the main Mage Talent first and treat it as a scaling ability in that case, correct?
(11-07-2017, 09:21 AM)Freeray Wrote: Oooh. Okay. So when buying them, you do still have to get the main Mage Talent first and treat it as a scaling ability in that case, correct?

10 points for any talent.
Ah~
Okay then. Thanks for clearing that up.