Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keyblade Classes - How Do?
Wink 
So, I'm considering running Final Fantasy as a way to run Kingdom Hearts, where all the players get to be apprentice Keyblade weilders. I considered just building one class, but then I realized that all of the players would basically have the same options and felt that it might get boring. So I was thinking of adapting a few Pathfinder classes (Fighter, Rogue, Wizard, Paladin, Cleric, Ranger spring to mind) and/or FF Classes (Gunner, White Mage, Black Mage) to create basically equivalents among the Keyblade Knights. But I'm not sure which and how many yet.

Feel free to tell me if you think it just wouldn't work, I'm simply looking for ideas and feedback.
If you are just going to use FFd20 as a base for it I would just make a keyblade weapon that allows the players to do special things with it. Ironically enough me and another member here are working on an entire KH system for pathfinder ha ha ha.
[Image: 21.jpg]
(01-09-2016, 05:35 PM)Luphey Wrote: If you are just going to use FFd20 as a base for it I would just make a keyblade weapon that allows the players to do special things with it. Ironically enough me and another member here are working on an entire KH system for pathfinder ha ha ha.

Noted. And that actually is good to know about the KH system.
For the stats of a Keyblade, I would probably make it...

Exotic one-handed
1d10, 19-20/x3, slashing
7 lbs.