Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garuda Loot Drops (Campaign)
My players fought a hard-won battle against Garuda, Lady of the Vortex. Lvl 11 party of 6 versus a CR 15.

I awarded them some Garuda-centric items.

Zephyr, Sword of the Four Winds (Knight sword +5)
Aero III (3/day) (CL 10th), also deals an additional +3d6 wind damage upon melee hit.

Garuda's Protection (Full Plate +5)
3/day (Fly as spell, CL 10th), Wind Resistance 10, counts as Medium armor. It has a maximum Dexterity bonus of +6, an armor check penalty of –3, and a spell failure chance of 20%.

Wings of the Sky (Cloak of Resistance +5)
Fly as spell (CL 10th) (at will), Wind Resistance 20, (1/day) Disperse (Su): All creatures within 30 feet are blasted away from the wearer (Reflex Save DC 20) 5 feet per 2 points less than the save DC check.
I'm guessing you meant "Garuda-centric" rather than "-eccentric"? :p

Did you decide to change the Aero III at-will to 3/day on Zephyr?

Also it might be worth noting that the Aero III damage is based off the user's Charisma(you answered in-game at least), as the standard for magic items is the minimum for casting the spell.

EDIT: Also the CL on the Cloak is important, I know it lets you use Flight At-Will but it affects how easy it is to dispel, among other unforeseen conditions.
(04-23-2015, 10:39 PM)dairius_chi Wrote: I'm guessing you meant "Garuda-centric" rather than "-eccentric"? :p

Did you decide to change the Aero III at-will to 3/day on Zephyr?

Also it might be worth noting that the Aero III damage is based off the user's Charisma(you answered in-game at least), as the standard for magic items is the minimum for casting the spell.

EDIT: Also the CL on the Cloak is important, I know it lets you use Flight At-Will but it affects how easy it is to dispel, among other unforeseen conditions.

DIAF, Dai.

Yes

10th.
You'll need quite the fire with my Communal Elemental Resistance, so I welcome the challenge!

P.S. Love ya too, Vil :p