Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts Stuff?
So some people on the old(really old) forums had some Kingdom Hearts FFd20 homebrew. I was wondering if these people were perhaps still around or if someone who is around happened to save these. Would be much appreciated.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
(10-24-2012, 01:06 AM)chaoticangel97 Wrote: So some people on the old(really old) forums had some Kingdom Hearts FFd20 homebrew. I was wondering if these people were perhaps still around or if someone who is around happened to save these. Would be much appreciated.

I can dig these out from the old forums if you like. Late atm though, I'll get them in the morning.
That would be really cool, thanks man.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
Kingdom Hearts
FFd20 Supplement

Kingdom Hearts Universe

New Class
Keyblader

New Feats

New Prestige Classes
Drive Warrior
Keyblade Master
Seeker of Darkness
Twilit Knight

New Equipment and Materia

Gummi Ships

New Monsters
Dark Guardian
Heartless, Emblem (Template)
Heartless, Pureblood
Nobody, Greater (Template)
Nobody, Lesser
Replica
Unversed

Keyblade Bearer
Thanks once again for taking the time to do this. It's really appreciated.

Edit: Well that's disappointing. Most of them were on Megaupload, which no longer exists.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
Looks like only the Keyblade Bearer works.
I made the Keyblade Bearer. If there is enough interest I can update it to reflect the current rules.
I know I'm quite interested.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
The class I made mainly reflects KH2, should I change that to reflect more of the games or leave it as is and just update it?
2 is the last game I played, so I couldn't tell ya. Maybe make stuff from later games into optional things? (feats, PrC's, etc). What were you thinking about implementing?
I would say modify it to more represent the other games as well. As awesome as the Drives were, we've never seen them outside of 2 and Sora didn't seem to have them in Dream Drop Distance.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
so can anyone send me links to this, they are all shut down........damn FBI warning.
Sadly they are unattainable now since the original creator of those only had them posted on Megaupload which is now dead.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
From the other board, the creator named Zalrex and his email: [email protected]

You might be able to contact him.
thank you Viladin