Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Chronicles Races
Er... what? No, Selkies have the second longest magic casting time, right behind Lilties. They have the fastest focus attack time though. I'm not really sure where they wind up with the actual range on their spells, but I know they have far reach with their focus attacks. Now, they may be faster spellcasters in the other games, but in the original at least they weren't that fast. They also were way more of a physical race, since Clavats and Yukes were the ones to get the spellcasting bonus accessories.

And I did play the original Crystal Chronicles. Sadly haven't had a chance to play the others, mostly too poor and the games are relatively rare. But I'd like to know where you got the "all Lilty technology is just Yuke". That doesn't really add up with what we know about the Lilty Empire or how Yuke's go about things.

I'm willing to drop the Selkie bit, mostly because it's kind of up to personal interpretation, but I don't get why Lilties have to be less intelligent. Albeit Charisma doesn't necessarily work either, but I was mostly going with the hot-headed, less inclined to be diplomatic aspect of them. Though really it'd probably be easiest to just start with Clavats and work down the list.

Edit: Just wanting to throw out that a lot of this is kind of subjective in general, since the CC games are a bit different from normal FF stuff. It's why I wish we could get another person chiming in, since it's pretty difficult to decide on a number of these things. At least Clavats/Yukes seem to be pretty solid.

Messages In This Thread
Crystal Chronicles Races - by Mirron - 10-14-2014, 08:44 AM
RE: Crystal Chronicles Races - by TheFrozenMoogle - 10-14-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: Crystal Chronicles Races - by Mirron - 10-14-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Crystal Chronicles Races - by TheFrozenMoogle - 10-14-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Crystal Chronicles Races - by Mirron - 10-14-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Crystal Chronicles Races - by TheFrozenMoogle - 10-15-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Crystal Chronicles Races - by Mirron - 10-15-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Crystal Chronicles Races - by Mirron - 10-16-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Crystal Chronicles Races - by Mirron - 10-20-2014, 12:03 PM