Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Errors and Mistakes
Sword Saint level 6 table does not list "first blood" ability
Thanks Biyama, I'll fix that error.
There is a typo under variant multiclassing for Dark Knight. It says sense good allows him to sense evil.
Whoops, good catch.
Thanks Luc. I'll fix that too!
Sky pirate has Navigation as a WIS based skill

Pilot, drive, and navigate don't have skill unlocks

Not sure if this is an error or not but no class has navigation, pilot, or drive as a class skill
Isn't specifically an error or anything. but just something I noticed lately reading it a few times.
Several of the chemist's abilities tends to use both the terms Alchemical Items and Potions, sometimes interchangably.
Are they effectively interchangable? LIke Mix for example. It states mixing alchemical items but the last line states "or both potions are destroyed"
Given the table and the rest of teh ability it is meant to combine any alchemical item into another or double up.
So is the potion line incorrect?

Or. Are they effectively interchangable? Meaning Throw Potion would also allow throwing of any alchemical item? (which would effecitvely make it much more useful since you could throw antidotes, phoenix downs etc to allies. Would make it effective enough that I don't feel like its missing the inability to have the item used that round. (reference to a post where I wonder if they could use it as an immediate action and that would be balanced or not)

So. potentially an error, or at least a lexicon that could use clearing.

Still a damn wonderfully done game.
I'll have to change the wording. Should be any alchemical item.

Biyama: Thanks for the catch. And the other skills are like on purpose, there are feats that grant the skills as class skills.
In the body of the white mage it says Clear mind happens at level 15. The table shows it as ten and it is organized in the middle of the lvl 10 features.
(02-25-2016, 04:41 PM)Whats in the box? Wrote: In the body of the white mage it says Clear mind happens at level 15. The table shows it as ten and it is organized in the middle of the lvl 10 features.

Oops, should be 10th.
Don't know if anyone else has noted these Blue Mage errors already but I wanted to comment on them anyways (I also know that you haven't had time to fine-tune monsters as much as you'd like so that also answers most of these) :

The Frightful Moan and Grave Reel spells learned from the Ghost enemy are listed under 2nd level spells on the Blue Mage spell list, but the monster's description and the spell descriptions list them as 3rd level.

Some spells are learned from monsters that do not yet have a template: Umbral Storm and Bewitching Gaze (Elite Ahriman), Ten Thousand Needles (Elite Cactuar), and Annihilate (King Bomb)

According to the spell description and Blue Mage spell list, Shriek is a 7th-level spell learned from the Immense Mandragora (also doesn't have a template yet) that deals 15d6 damage and causes the nauseated status. According to the Mandragora's template, Shriek is a 2nd-level spell that only causes the nauseated status.

The 5th-level Petrifying Gaze spell as learned from a Golem is still in the alphabetical spells page despite being replaced with the 4th-level Petrify as learned by a Cockatrice.

Keep up the good work.
Ah, yeah.. alot of mistakes still happening. When in doubt, believe the spell description over the monsters. I haven't updated the monsters in a long time.
(04-03-2016, 03:34 PM)LucarinZer0 Wrote: Alright, one thing I noticed about the beastmaster, there's a good number of stance and stance-related rage powers, but there seems to be no detailing on what that actually means, therefore they are useless.

The mistake you made is clear, since you ported over from PF Unchained, you just forgot the second paragraph in the rage power detail, I think you should fix that.

Fixed! Thanks for the catch. Dunno how I missed that paragraph.
The fencer doesn't have a class progression table, so it is quite unclear what its BAB and Saves are.
(04-06-2016, 01:00 PM)timtheenchanter Wrote: The fencer doesn't have a class progression table, so it is quite unclear what its BAB and Saves are.

Yeah, I was told about that the other day. Will fix. Smile Thanks for the catch.
Also, I'm not sure why, and this may be a problem on my end, but every time I load up the main page, just to read the newer rules and whatnot, it doesn't show the new update or content. I keep getting last years updates, but nothing recent at all.
(04-07-2016, 08:49 AM)Violetlantern658 Wrote: Also, I'm not sure why, and this may be a problem on my end, but every time I load up the main page, just to read the newer rules and whatnot, it doesn't show the new update or content. I keep getting last years updates, but nothing recent at all.

Weird, that does sound like its on your end.
Yup on your end. Erase you cache. THere is an error in your browser's cookies and it will not update. so you are viewing 'saved' versions of it basically. Not sure a better way to explain..

But basically your viewing the past version of it.

try opening it in a different browser or erase the cache stuff
Edit: never mind, keep up the good work.
Not sure if this is an error or intentional.
I assume it is an error based on how most other Limit Breaks are; and seemingly what determines whether a limit break is swift, standard, etc.

Chemist
Mega-Potion (Su): This Limit Break transforms a single potion into a very potent version. All variable, numeric effects are maximized and doubled. It lasts for the duration of 1 round + 1 round per four chemist levels before it loses all potency.

This is currently a standard action. So it would be a standard action to make it potent, then next round to use it. Given how Perfect bombs, and acouple other Limit Breaks work, I had been automatically assuming that it was a swift action.
So I thought I'd confirm that it is suppose to be a standard action.