Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Errors and Mistakes
(01-28-2015, 04:56 PM)Freeray Wrote: Something of note in regards to the armor change: Blue Mage, Airborne Ambusher, and Soldier make references to the old system.

Blue Mage mentions it under Armored Mage.
The archetypes mention it under their armor proficiency.

Thanks, I'll fix that.
(02-05-2015, 07:25 PM)LucarinZer0 Wrote:
Classes > Hybrid Classes > Sword Saint' Wrote:Born of Steel (Ex): At 19th level, the sword saint is so at home in her armor that it is like a second skin, protecting her with its familiar embrace. When wearing medium or heavy armor, the sword saint is more resistant to critical hits. When a critical threat is rolled against him, the sword saint may add her Wisdom modifier to her AC against the critical confirmation roll.

You gotta chose which pronoun to use, Vil.
There may be more errors like this across the the new classes, but I didn't bother to check.

Some errors slip thru the cracks. Nice catch though. Will be fixed.
Since I'm currently building a campaign, I've been going the classes on the main site and have found a couple problems.

-The Templar Archetype and the Sword Saint have the same picture. Would suggest T.G. Cid as Sword Saint, even if it is obvious.
-The Dragon Knight Archetype's ability "Detect Dragons" is apparently not a dragon knight ability, but a paladin one. Those scaly beasts better watch out!
-The Knight has Shield Guard as both an Advanced Knight Talent and a Level 15 ability. If you take both, does it become steelguard?

That's what I remember as of right now. Will come back if I (or a PC) finds more. Thanks for making such an awesome thing though! It's really cool.

EDIT: Found another!
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
(02-16-2015, 03:45 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Since I'm currently building a campaign, I've been going the classes on the main site and have found a couple problems.

-The Templar Archetype and the Sword Saint have the same picture. Would suggest T.G. Cid as Sword Saint, even if it is obvious.
-The Dragon Knight Archetype's ability "Detect Dragons" is apparently not a dragon knight ability, but a paladin one. Those scaly beasts better watch out!

That's what I remember as of right now. Will come back if I (or a PC) finds more. Thanks for making such an awesome thing though! It's really cool.

Thanks, I'll fix that. Smile
On blackbelt, Shrug it off (2nd level ability) is above all the 1st level abilities on the page.
(02-17-2015, 09:09 PM)Luphey Wrote: On blackbelt, Shrug it off (2nd level ability) is above all the 1st level abilities on the page.

Thanks, will fixed. Smile
I think I found a mistake in the black belt.

I'm assuming that the black belt is is inspired by the Pathfinder Hybrid class, the Brawler, as many of the abilities are similar. That being said, his AC bonus only works if he has no armor, no shield, and carrying less than a heavy load, but the Brawler version of it allows the bonus if he is wearing light armor.

Black Belt:
AC Bonus (Ex): At 4th level, when a black belt wears no armor, she gains a +1 dodge bonus to AC and CMD. This bonus increases by 1 at 9th, 13th, and 18th levels. These bonuses to AC apply against touch attacks. She loses these bonuses while immobilized or helpless, wearing any armor, using a shield, or carrying a medium or heavy load.

Brawler:
At 4th level, when a brawler wears light or no armor, she gains a +1 dodge bonus to AC and CMD. This bonus increases by 1 at 9th, 13th, and 18th levels.
These bonuses to AC apply against touch attacks. She loses these bonuses while immobilized or helpless, wearing medium or heavy armor, using a shield, or carrying a medium or heavy load.

also it says in the, "AC bonus" section in the table that the bonus is 0 at level 4, which is the level he gets it.
(02-19-2015, 04:00 AM)timtheenchanter Wrote: I think I found a mistake in the black belt.

I'm assuming that the black belt is is inspired by the Pathfinder Hybrid class, the Brawler, as many of the abilities are similar. That being said, his AC bonus only works if he has no armor, no shield, and carrying less than a heavy load, but the Brawler version of it allows the bonus if he is wearing light armor.

Black Belt:
AC Bonus (Ex): At 4th level, when a black belt wears no armor, she gains a +1 dodge bonus to AC and CMD. This bonus increases by 1 at 9th, 13th, and 18th levels. These bonuses to AC apply against touch attacks. She loses these bonuses while immobilized or helpless, wearing any armor, using a shield, or carrying a medium or heavy load.

Brawler:
At 4th level, when a brawler wears light or no armor, she gains a +1 dodge bonus to AC and CMD. This bonus increases by 1 at 9th, 13th, and 18th levels.
These bonuses to AC apply against touch attacks. She loses these bonuses while immobilized or helpless, wearing medium or heavy armor, using a shield, or carrying a medium or heavy load.

also it says in the, "AC bonus" section in the table that the bonus is 0 at level 4, which is the level he gets it.

The armor thing is what its suppose to be, but I'll fix the other error. Smile Thanks for the head's up.
Since the red mage's arcanas were converted from Magus and switched to use Cha, are these errors:

Arcane Edge (Su): The red mage can expend 1 point from his arcane pool as an immediate action after hitting a target with a slashing or piercing weapon in order to deal an amount of bleed damage equal to his Intelligence modifier (minimum 0).

Scroll Mastery (Su): Whenever the red mage uses a scroll, he may expend 1 point from his arcane pool to allow him to calculate the DC for any spell contained on the scroll using his Intelligence modifier, instead of the minimum modifier needed cast a spell of that level.

Thank you.
(02-20-2015, 04:30 PM)gesalt Wrote: Since the red mage's arcanas were converted from Magus and switched to use Cha, are these errors:

Arcane Edge (Su): The red mage can expend 1 point from his arcane pool as an immediate action after hitting a target with a slashing or piercing weapon in order to deal an amount of bleed damage equal to his Intelligence modifier (minimum 0).

Scroll Mastery (Su): Whenever the red mage uses a scroll, he may expend 1 point from his arcane pool to allow him to calculate the DC for any spell contained on the scroll using his Intelligence modifier, instead of the minimum modifier needed cast a spell of that level.

Thank you.

Ahhh! Thanks, I'll fix that. Smile
After recent update i see Ninja and Sam are still on the prestige class list.
(02-22-2015, 06:39 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote: After recent update i see Ninja and Sam are still on the prestige class list.

Whoops, I'll fix that.
I know this probably sounds stupid but every time i get on i see the update for 2-21 right? and i glance at the line with the update on Knight. And the word "Knight" has this white highlight behind it instead of the websites blue. Its just...bothersome and i don't know if im the only one who sees it. I didnt want to point it out..but i had to to keep my sanity intact. XD lol
(02-24-2015, 07:03 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote: I know this probably sounds stupid but every time i get on i see the update for 2-21 right? and i glance at the line with the update on Knight. And the word "Knight" has this white highlight behind it instead of the websites blue. Its just...bothersome and i don't know if im the only one who sees it. I didnt want to point it out..but i had to to keep my sanity intact. XD lol

Just you, brotha. Smile
(02-24-2015, 08:53 PM)Viladin Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 07:03 PM)NeloAngelo Wrote: I know this probably sounds stupid but every time i get on i see the update for 2-21 right? and i glance at the line with the update on Knight. And the word "Knight" has this white highlight behind it instead of the websites blue. Its just...bothersome and i don't know if im the only one who sees it. I didnt want to point it out..but i had to to keep my sanity intact. XD lol

Just you, brotha. Smile

I'm sorry. the word "Classes". I was very tired. I must have been thinking about knights.
I'll attach a screen of it.
If it is just me getting it then oh well lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see it too, though it doesn't bother me... which is odd cause the randomest of things can just derail my train of thought for days on end >.>
Question with the Fell Knight and Temple Knight archetypes. Both switch out the dark knight and holy knight spell lists for black and white magic to level 6 respectively. However, you do not say what stat is used for modifying the spell, nor if they obtain any level 0 spells as level 1 spells. This latter question is also posed for the white monk variant.
(03-02-2015, 08:26 AM)darrel378 Wrote: Question with the Fell Knight and Temple Knight archetypes. Both switch out the dark knight and holy knight spell lists for black and white magic to level 6 respectively. However, you do not say what stat is used for modifying the spell, nor if they obtain any level 0 spells as level 1 spells. This latter question is also posed for the white monk variant.

They do not gain Cantrips (0-level spells) and use Charisma.

I will have to put something for the White Monk variant though, but it should be Wisdom.
(03-02-2015, 09:12 AM)Viladin Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 08:26 AM)darrel378 Wrote: Question with the Fell Knight and Temple Knight archetypes. Both switch out the dark knight and holy knight spell lists for black and white magic to level 6 respectively. However, you do not say what stat is used for modifying the spell, nor if they obtain any level 0 spells as level 1 spells. This latter question is also posed for the white monk variant.

They do not gain Cantrips (0-level spells) and use Charisma.

I will have to put something for the White Monk variant though, but it should be Wisdom.

Ah, okay. It didn't specify, so I wasn't sure. Oh, the white monk does specify wisdom, it just didn't say anything about cantrips. Thanks for the quick response!
Alright so On Dragoon:

"Deadly Lancer (Ex): At 1st level, the dragoon has learned the technique of the falling from the sky upon their opponents to inflict more damage. Whenever the dragoon jumps at least ten feet from his opponent (vertical or horizontal) and strikes his foe using a spear, lance, or polearm, the dragoon deals an additional +1d6 points of damage. This extra damage is 1d6 when first gained, and it increases by 1d6 with each improvement. If the attack is also a critical hit, the extra damage is not also multiplied. For every 10 feet the dragoon jumps beyond the first 10 feet, the dragoons deals an extra 1d6 points of damage."

The ability says 1d6 for every 10 feet jumped. However on the dragoon's chart, it gains an extra 1d6 at specific levels. Are the damages supposed to be added together ?