Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much fun!
Well, this is not an informative post, merely a "thank you" to developers.
Our campaign has only been going on for a month or two, but im already loving the world and my character. I'm playing a moogle Chemist/Engineer and have to say that im never bored in game.. theres always so much to do!! And all the classes my fellow party members are playing seem wonderful (except beastmaster seems to do a lot more dmg than black mage, could be that we're low level or the players that made the characters, or both)

We're taking a more final fantasy approach as opposed to a pathfinder/3.5 view to our game, so a lot of house rules and homebrew to make it more of a classic final fantasy world. (for example, all spells require gestures because in the game your little mage avatars would raise they're hands when casting any spell) This has made it a lot of fun and also, if we're not sure how something works or just think it should work differently, we have good ole final fantasy game mechanics to study and decide how we shall play.

All in all a very wonderful idea, executed beautifully, and up here for all the world to use for free. Thank you all so very much for giving us this game! Now if only i could find an abandoned magitek armor somewhere....
Glad you and your gaming group enjoys playing. Smile