Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spell Caster Materia
I was browsing through the Materia page, and I was curious as if there was spell caster specific Materia. A lot of the Materia provides spells inside them, but those seem to be more for the people who cannot cast spells, rather than the ones who can. There was one that boosted your Spell Caster level.

I was curious as to whether you considered making Materia that boosted spells. For example one that made the spell Fire do an extra 1d6 fire damage at level 1 of the materia. Or if you thought this would make the game unbalanced, just curious as to what your thoughts on the subject was. Maybe add it to the staff the mage is wearing to increase the element of the spell.

Giz
(10-23-2012, 03:44 AM)Gizmo Wrote: I was browsing through the Materia page, and I was curious as if there was spell caster specific Materia. A lot of the Materia provides spells inside them, but those seem to be more for the people who cannot cast spells, rather than the ones who can. There was one that boosted your Spell Caster level.

I was curious as to whether you considered making Materia that boosted spells. For example one that made the spell Fire do an extra 1d6 fire damage at level 1 of the materia. Or if you thought this would make the game unbalanced, just curious as to what your thoughts on the subject was. Maybe add it to the staff the mage is wearing to increase the element of the spell.

Giz

That's a possibility. But on the bottom of things to do atm :p
(10-23-2012, 04:27 AM)Viladin Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 03:44 AM)Gizmo Wrote: I was browsing through the Materia page, and I was curious as if there was spell caster specific Materia. A lot of the Materia provides spells inside them, but those seem to be more for the people who cannot cast spells, rather than the ones who can. There was one that boosted your Spell Caster level.

Giz

That's a possibility. But on the bottom of things to do atm :p

Haha, I figured, thought I would throw that out there for ya