Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guado Race & Unsent
Something that struck me as peculiar in perusing the FFD20 book is the lack of the Guado race. Every other species from FFX was listed (Ronso, Al Bhed, and Hume), but the Guado are mysteriously absent. Can someone come up with how they'd work in this system?

Another curious aspect about FFX I'd like to delve into: the Unsent. I am loathe to classify the Unsent as a seperate race unto themselves, because an Unsent used to be alive, and a member of one of the other races of Spira. Would it be a template that could be applied to a base race?
I would like to see Guado race too, maybe you could ask Nihi to do it?
AFAIK, the only playable unsent didn't handle too differently from the rest of them. And I don't know much about guado. What do they do?
(04-15-2013, 07:22 AM)Nihilarian Wrote: AFAIK, the only playable unsent didn't handle too differently from the rest of them. And I don't know much about guado. What do they do?
Here's what the Guado do. They are ugly and when they mate with humans they create babies with blue antlers for hair. Tongue

Though in all seriousness they are said to be the physically fastest race in all of Spira so speedy and agile maybe? They never go a lot of exposure as a race so it's hard to tell what's different between them and other humanoid races. From the way they acted and how people reacted to them I think they might have a charisma penalty. They were also very religious so maybe a wisdom bonus?

Also Leo, not all the races other than Guado were listed. We still have no d20 Hypello either. Tongue
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger