Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragoons and Pounce
One would think that I've already learned enough about the rules to have this figured out, but just for clarity's sake, I need to know if, should a Dragoon somehow get the Pounce ability (full attack on a charge), they apply Deadly Lancer damage to all the attacks as long as the prerequisites that trigger Deadly Lancer have come into effect, since all the attacks are made with a single jump. If they aren't, you should probably clarify that in the ability's entry with something like "Should the dragoon be able to make more than one attack at the end of the jump, the extra damage from this ability only applies to the first attack." To me, it seems fair enough to allow it, since Thieves get all those extra d6s on every sneak attack, which can get a potential +70d6 (three attacks from BAB, one from haste or the speed enchantment, and another three at max for Greater Two-Weapon Fighting) in total for a full attack from them. Even a Dragoon isn't getting that many attacks, not with how they're all using polearms and spears. However, this is still your project, so it's your final word on it.

Messages In This Thread
Dragoons and Pounce - by Manly Man - 09-02-2018, 05:32 PM
RE: Dragoons and Pounce - by Viladin - 09-02-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Dragoons and Pounce - by Manly Man - 09-03-2018, 01:19 PM