Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZeronosVega's Creation Index
I got bored and decided to try my hand at converting a race to this system. Criticism is always welcomed. And just know, I'm still working on the Juggler class. I've included my notes for the race, so everyone can see where I'm coming from with some of the racial abilities.

Yuke
First seen in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Yuke Racial Traits
• +2 Wisdom, +2 Intelligence. Yukes are natural-born spellcasters.
• Medium: As Medium creatures, Yukes have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Yuke base land speed is 30 feet.
• +2 racial bonus to all Knowledge checks.

Notes: I just know that they are incredibly knowledgeable as a race, but I couldn't immediately think of a way to limit this knowledge.

• Armor Body: A Yuke is always found wearing its trademark armor which is used not only for protection, but for identification, individualism and even gender. A Yuke begins play with the equivalent of Copper Armor (See the equipment section) and treats the armor as if it were his or her own body. As such, a Yuke never risks a chance of spell failure nor does it suffer from the effects of exhaustion if attempting to sleep in armor.

Their armor may be exchanged, though the process is far more difficult that simply donning another suit of armor, resulting a donning process which takes five times longer than normal. However, a Yuke can don any kind of armor without assistance, but will only try to do so in private or with individuals with whom they have a strong relationship with. Yukes can never be treated as having natural armor.

Note: See Crystal Bearers on how the armor body functions.

• Longevity: Due to the questionable nature of their existence, Yukes possess an extremely long lifespan which transcends millennia.
• Automatic Languages: Common, Yuken.

Notes: Magic preference. Very knowledgeable. Extremely long lifespan. Always found “wearing” a suit of armor (as such, no casting penalty), believed to be a sort of soul which uses armor as a sort of outer shell. Have natural elemental resistance (Ring of Fates).

Messages In This Thread
ZeronosVega's Creation Index - by ZeronosVega - 12-10-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Juggler - by Nihilarian - 12-14-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: Juggler - by ZeronosVega - 12-14-2012, 01:09 PM
RE: ZeronosVega's Creation Index - by ZeronosVega - 12-14-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: ZeronosVega's Creation Index - by Nihilarian - 12-14-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: ZeronosVega's Creation Index - by ZeronosVega - 12-14-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: ZeronosVega's Creation Index - by Nihilarian - 12-14-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: ZeronosVega's Creation Index - by ZeronosVega - 01-08-2013, 11:08 PM