Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy builds for this great system.
Looking through this system along side Pathfinder, I've noticed some super powerful combinations, and felt it would be fun to start a thread about sharing these. If you have any combinations, theories, or speculations for crazy class/item/feat combos, please share.

I don't know how obvious some of these are, but these are some of the cooler combos I've found

Example 1: Falling Star Jump
As a Dargoon, jumping is amazing, so Skill Focus: Acrobatics is a must, but should you take Skill Unlock: Acrobatics, then when you hit rank 20, you double the result of your jump check, pair that with the Rod of Balance, which halves your DC to jump. this results in a dragoon that puts some anime characters to shame, 20 ranks + your Dex (I just assume +5 for the sake of simplicity) + half your level + 10 from feats = 45 x2 from the unlock x2 from the rod = 220 feet straight up if you roll a 10. Now, take into account that every 10ft beyond the first adds 1d6 to the jumps damage and you have created a monster. Who needs a fly speed!

Example 2: Hawkeye Sharpshooter
The archer is able to dish out some real damage at the cost of very few attacks a round, and triggering one of their readied actions means bad times for you. Bringing them from a bad time to a nightmare is the Overwatch style feats, which will allow you to ready 4 attacks as a full round action. combine that with deadly aim, vital strike, or what have you and you have a mastermind who will kill you if you are predictable.

Example 3: Quicksilver 777
With just 2 levels in Gambler, your Time mage can get 3 turns in a single round. Spend a mote to gain a second swift action, then use 3 luck points for Stacking the Odds to gain a second full round, then use your other swift action to cast Greater Celerity, netting you a 3rd full round. Whats better, if you get yourself a ribbon, you won't even suffer from Greater Celerity's disable effect.

Any others that you guys have found?

Messages In This Thread
Crazy builds for this great system. - by timtheenchanter - 06-29-2017, 03:10 PM