Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alternate Class System
(03-17-2017, 12:52 AM)Viladin Wrote: Funnily enough, I am working on a "classless" system thats different what you have here, but should be what you may be looking for.

I think the classless system you've come up with is a good way to be able to play a character who wants to dabble in several things in one class. What I was aiming for here is a bit more along the lines of the Armoury System from XIV where you can change classes easily, but balancing it for a tabletop game instead of an MMO.

The actual inspiration was the fact that halfway through my current campaign's life there was a major update that changed how a lot of people would have built their characters if all of the new options had existed previously. I wrote in a way for the characters to completely make new characters from scratch, but the next major update brought more amazing things. So essentially I was looking for a way to allow people to experience how different classes play without having to join a brand new game to get a feel for them.

Messages In This Thread
Alternate Class System - by Hiromaniac - 03-16-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: Alternate Class System - by Viladin - 03-17-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: Alternate Class System - by Hiromaniac - 03-29-2017, 06:55 PM