Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiclassing
First of all, long time tabletop player, and I played/DMed Pathfinder for several years. Oddly enough, I'm not a fan of Pathfinder, I've come to prefer other systems (including 3.5) over PF, but I've kept up with this site maniacally for like 2 years now, and I've told my group multiple times if they ever want to do PF again it has to be this, because it's great.

That being said, I've been scrounging the site and the forums and I've had trouble finding a clear-cut description of how multiclassing two classes that both have spell casting would function. E.g., something like a Holy Knight/White Mage. I did see that MP pools together, so you would share MP between classes, but that each has its own spell list. I am assuming that if both classes share a spell (White Mage has Cure III as 3rd level, Holy Knight has it as 4th level) you choose which version you're casting when you cast it. Correct?

Unless I'm off somewhere else, I think I just have one question left I think. Do you get full bonus MP for ability score for both classes?

Is there a page for this info on the site?

Thanks for the look

Messages In This Thread
Multiclassing - by paroikos - 10-27-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Multiclassing - by NeloAngelo - 10-27-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Multiclassing - by paroikos - 10-27-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Multiclassing - by silverwerret - 10-27-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Multiclassing - by dairius_chi - 10-28-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Multiclassing - by Viladin - 10-28-2015, 08:15 AM