Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some questions, gonna update here and there as I go
howdy howdy. I feel sorta bad making a new thread just to ask a questin but. I guess I'm doing it anyway..

So on various races, for chemist favored bonuse they have"Chemist: Add +1/4 to the chemist's damage rolls with thrown weapons"
so that applies to bombs, or thrown knives etc.
however it would not apply to alchemical items (like artic wind) nor would it apply to a bomb shot with Alchemical bullet or it's improved version, the damage bonus would not increase right? it becomes aprojectile not a thrown item.

also
Focused Aim (Ex): At 1st level, as a swift action, the gunner can spend 1 grit point to gain a bonus on all firearm damage rolls equal to her Wisdom modifier (minimum 1) with all firearm attacks she makes until the end of her turn. At 7th level, when she uses the dead shot deed, she multiplies this bonus by the number of hits she made while rolling the Dead Shot attack.
If you take the archetype canonner that lets you do Grit off of Int. is this deed suppose to be altered to give int not wis damage? or is it meant to stay?

Lastly a questoin on a Discovery.
Crude Bomb (Ex): The chemist can throw non-magical bombs. These function as standard bombs, but deal 1d4 points of damage, plus 1d4 points of fire damage for every odd-numbered level.
Is this meant as a normal alternative to damage (like acid bomb or ice bombs)
or. is this meant to give the whole feature again?

As it reads, it almost sounds like it gives you a whole 'nother set of bombs to throw per day.
Which is silly as a normal chemist. But. as an apothecary it would fit awesomely.
But I assume it is not meant to give you a whole 'nother' set of bombs?

Messages In This Thread
some questions, gonna update here and there as I go - by Zwordsman - 05-16-2015, 08:44 PM