Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plague Bringer
(08-01-2014, 05:50 PM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Sorry...I kinda only remembered Dai...And Chi..So I said Daichi. Sorry Dairius..And honestly, I just thought that it would be interesting to brew ones own concoctions. It'd be an interesting take, and would be fun for role playing purposes as well. And sure its fast acting..but that doesn't mean the symptoms cant be immedeatly affecting the person..creature..thing..you know what I mean.

Well to be fair the they do lose access to "craft tier 1-3 alchemy" that a chemest has. So they should be able to reasonably create "some sort of disease/poison" of their own mehness..

I would have to say it would need to be restrictive, and I do find the system semi-doable , (pandemic anyone), just, dealing with it is another sort of problem all together.

The pathfinder's kind are pretty nasty and brutal, but with fair enough dc's so humm.

Of course :p according to eno i'm an "antagonistic" dm O_o sooo, not sure.

I mean we have beastmaster , mechanic, and a bit of chocobo knight, and summoner, that all have ways of making a semi-custom object or thing. Alchmests also can to some extent, and of course thiefs have trap making, gunners have gunsmithing, so it's not too far-fetched that a plague bringer should be able to custom brew his own plague.

Only thing is, it has to be able to be esuna'd , vaccined, and so on, other thing is this sounds more like a new base class instead of a archtype (again no real complaints though).

However, >.> I'm sure he'll try to get my goat somehow with it lol.

Messages In This Thread
Plague Bringer - by TheFrozenMoogle - 07-31-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Plague Bringer - by Luphey - 07-31-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Plague Bringer - by Viladin - 07-31-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Plague Bringer - by TheFrozenMoogle - 07-31-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Plague Bringer - by dairius_chi - 07-31-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Plague Bringer - by TheFrozenMoogle - 08-01-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Plague Bringer - by kenki - 08-03-2014, 09:48 PM