Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That feeling of scaring the players
Well lol, My round three is going well so far at this d20 thing.

My party still think's I'm trying to kill them.
My party's tank is fearful of doors.
I joke about a bunny rabbit and they think I'm whipping out a tonberry.
Oh and anytime theres puzzles their more then likely gonna try to blow up a wall.

>.> How is one supposed to feel on this.

=(^-^)= Do i feel good a party of 3 can slog through my campaign or throw the towel lol.

Seriously , the whole blowing up a wall thing.. while vild why lol damn moogles critical-ling on walls and spamming bombs.

:3 Anyway , Surprized I haven't ran into to much difficulty.

Just >.> I don't know why I get yelled at when I don't want the pcs to haggle with the merchants due to well.. I'm not Recette lol.

They seem to like to talk to vermin this time, which isn't too bad. Gives them a bit more flexable roleplay there I suppose. Still, its hard trying to come up with artistic flare concepts.

Gotta figure out how to separate the party of three so they get terrified a little but unsure how.

Basically their a bit uberly terrified on things thats normal, and yelling at me for lack of rp when I try to create rp moments, and yell at me because I want to kinda save redundancy shopping for basic adventuring gear that is in teh list.

Well I am probably wrong for denial of their haggles, but I just find appraisal and item identification, as well as micromanaging shops cuts things.

Just what do you guys think about this.

I mean besides the frozen moogle since, I know he hates when I haz the big rule of "NO KABOOM WALLS, and haggling merchants" but, still gives me a hassle on the "oh but we're not allowed to shop" when that wasn't the intent. *face palm*

Messages In This Thread
That feeling of scaring the players - by kenki - 07-25-2014, 02:20 AM