Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between holy knight and sword saint?
Do you mean to remove the Limit breaks from the FFd20 campaigns all together? Or do you mean when just merged with pathfinder. Because let me tell you now, those limit breaks are in there for a reason. In all the campaigns I've been in, I've had a DM who tries to compensate damage (we had a cavalier..) with throwing CL levels ten to twenty ahead of the party. He decided that it was time we died, and we never did. All he did was rush us far levels ahead, furthering unbalancing his plans. (Our Chocobo Knight had some very lucky vorpal critical charges..x16 damage..) And I easily became a tarutaru nightmare by being a Saphire Magister/Beastmaster who morphed into his bear, with bonus AC feats, to gain a total of unhittable AC of 47. Eventually the monsters had to use limit breaks to give us a challenege. Of course our DM has realized since then, his job isn't to kill us, but to challenge us, he still punishes you for picking a class. So you have to have every advantage you can get. (Don't play a bomb chemist with him..he says no treasure. It blew up. Should have picked a diffrent class for wealth.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difference between holy knight and sword saint? - by TheFrozenMoogle - 07-14-2014, 12:43 PM