Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Request: Shindroid/Warmech archetype need fixing
(07-09-2014, 04:54 PM)Skaix Wrote: Those are some good points but let me point out a few things...

Any kind of hit point pool is hard to get rid of when you have such an easy time healing it. DR and Elemental resistance would protect the Temporary hit points because that is what they do. They reduce damage and damage applies to Temporary Hit Points before regular Hit points.

The Force Field is generated by the Shindroid. So the Shindroid is the item in this case being repaired. Since a construct is treated as an object it would make him an item. So the Warmech could totally use his Repair to fix is Force Field.

And the free bonus to Strength and Dex may seem negligilbe by themselves but they still stack with all other types of bonuses.

Being immune to fort saves means that he ignores the effects of whatever he was being affected by. Damage is an affect of a spell. Therefore, if the spell's damage is tied into the fort save for the spells effects it is immune to that damage.

These are just some things i wanted point out about FFd20. You do whatever you want with the system Vil. These are just suggestions.

P.S. You are right about the whole Crit/Perscision damage thing. That was me just remembering being a Rouge in 3.5 not being able to sneak attack anything.

Let me Counterattack your points...

1. Since you argued about this to death, DR and Elemental Resistance will not affect the Force Field temporary hit points any longer. It will be noted under the Force Field racial trait.

2. Force Field temporary hit points cannot be repaired, despite what you say.

3. The bonuses will now be considered Enhancement bonus instead of untype.

4. Immunity to Fort saves does not include damage. Go look it up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Urgent Request: Shindroid/Warmech archetype need fixing - by Viladin - 07-09-2014, 05:12 PM