Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice and Questions
Hello, first of all, I have to say that our group has used this d20 and we have loved it. This is really great work, thank you! My group and I have some questions, though.

1. If you are a Dark Knight or a Holy Knight, and your alignment shifts from Evil/Good or vice versa, do you lose your abilities like a Knight would? (We thought of how Cecil changed, but weren't sure when we saw that a Knight lost all of his abilities.)

2. I am the mage of the group, and I am not sure whether to use the spell list description of damage or healing, or the class spell list. (Ex: Healra or Cura).

3. We have been treating the bonus mp due to stats as accumulative and haven't really run into problems. The mages actually go oom halfway during the session, still (and that is conserving MP). I am still curious though, does it accumulate?

4. Advice: I love having Black and White magic, but I was tired of playing the usual White Mage/Black Mage/ Scholar, so I chose to play Sage (especially since I loved Tellah and always thought of being a Red Mage for black and white magic). The problem is I am not sure what to do after level 20 (epic campaign). Any advice?

Messages In This Thread
Advice and Questions - by Archmagel - 01-17-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Advice and Questions - by Viladin - 01-17-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Advice and Questions - by Archmagel - 01-17-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Advice and Questions - by Viladin - 01-17-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Advice and Questions - by Archmagel - 01-17-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Advice and Questions - by Viladin - 01-18-2014, 04:06 PM