Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request; Remove Alignment from Dark Knight
I know I'm new and all. But is it possible SacredCeadus that your mistaking the good part of Cecil being a Dark Knight. With the fact he is most likely Lawful Evil at the start of the game. Since he has a code of ethic's and morals. And also to help point Viladin who I think did a great job creating this system. I don't think he's saying Cecil was Chaotic Evil, which is a form of Evil that is usually to far gone to be redeemed. Or Even that he's Neutral Evil which is sometimes at least where I'm from is called True Evil. The fact the is probably Lawful Evil at the beginning is what helped him turn good. Since as the game progressed and even at the beginning his actions seemed to be more focused on Law then Evil. And Lawful Evil can still do things that can appear good, since they have a code of honor. And rules and tradition's that they believe should be followed. Of course this is just my own opinion. But I hope it help explains why Cecil was Evil at the beginning. Smile Thanks for your guys time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request; Remove Alignment from Dark Knight - by Landrick - 05-17-2013, 09:06 PM