Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itching to get back into it, but...
(02-04-2013, 09:36 PM)Wolfen Fenrison Wrote: Humes
Archer: Add +1/3 to the archer's damage rolls with bows and crossbows.
Beastmaster: Add +1 hit point or +1 skill rank to the beastmaster's animal companion. If the beastmaster ever replaces his companion, the new companion gains these bonus hit points or skill ranks.
Bard: Add one song from the bard song list to the bard's songbook. This song must be at least one level below the highest song level he can perform.
Black Mage: Add one spell known from the Black Mage spell list. This spell must be at least one level below the highest spell level the Black Mage can cast.
Blue Mage:Add one spell known from the Blue Mage spell list. This spell must be at least one level below the highest spell level the Blue Mage can cast.
Chocobo Knight: Add +1 hit point or +1 skill rank to the chocobo knight's chocobo mount. If the chocobo knight ever replaces his mount, the new mount gains these bonus hit points or skill ranks.
Dark Knight: Add +1 to the dark knight's holy element resistance (maximum +10).
Dragoon: Add +1/3 to the dragoon's damage rolls with spears, lances, and polearms.
Engineer: Add +1 hit point or +1 to one saving throw to the engineer's automaton. If the engineer ever replaces his automaton, the new automaton gains these bonus hit points or saving throw bonuses.
Fighter: Add +1 to the fighter's CMD when resisting two combat maneuvers of the character's choice.
Gunner: Add +1/3 to the gunner's damage rolls with firearms and gunblades.
Holy Knight: Add +1 to the holy knight's shadow element resistance (maximum +10).
Knight: Add +1 to the knight's elemental resistance to one kind of element (maximum +10).
Monk: Add +1/4 to the monk's uses of stunning fist.
Necromancer: Add +1 hit point or +1 skill rank to the necromancer's bone commander. If the necromancer ever replaces his bone commander, the new commander gains these bonus hit points or skill ranks.
Red Mage: Add one spell known from the Red Mage spell list. This spell must be at least one level below the highest spell level the Red Mage can cast.
Summoner: Add +1 hit point or +1 skill rank to the summoner's avatar.
Thief: The hume gains +1/6 of a new thief talent.
White Mage: Add one spell known from the White Mage spell list. This spell must be at least one level below the highest spell level the White Mage can cast.

This is pretty nice. I wish I could offer any kind of critique, but I'm not really experienced with Pathfinder, so I don't know what would stand out as being underwhelming or overpowered. But hey, one race down, just... a lot more to go.

Messages In This Thread
Itching to get back into it, but... - by Viladin - 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: FFd20 Favored Classes pt.2: humes - by ZeronosVega - 02-04-2013, 10:28 PM