Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itching to get back into it, but...
(01-30-2013, 10:11 AM)ZeronosVega Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 09:50 AM)Viladin Wrote: I need suggestions for Favored Classes for all the races and appropriate Pathfinder bonuses for leveling in that class.
I'll take a crack at it. This will be a sort of work in progress as I do research and work around my everyday schedule.

Aegyl - Fighter
Al Bhed - Engineer
Bangaa - Fighter or Monk
Cetra - White Mage
Dwarf - Fighter
Elvaan - Paladin
Galka - Fighter
Gria - ???
Hume - Any
Mithra - Thief
Moogle - Thief or Engineer
Nu Mou - White or Black Mage (Race has a preference for both)
Qu - Blue Mage
Ronso - Dragoon
Seeq - ???
Tarutaru - Magical Classes
Viera - Archer

Unfortunately, not all of the base classes fall into one of the races easily. While some of these could be altered to give variety, I'm trying to match them up to the best of my ability. I'll have to look into the Pathfinder rules in order to determine bonuses.

Ah nevermind. Favored Class means something a little different than 3.5 in Pathfinder.

Quote:Each character begins play with a single favored class of his choosing—typically, this is the same class as the one he chooses at 1st level. Whenever a character gains a level in his favored class, he receives either + 1 hit point or + 1 skill rank. The choice of favored class cannot be changed once the character is created, and the choice of gaining a hit point or a skill rank each time a character gains a level (including his first level) cannot be changed once made for a particular level.

Messages In This Thread
Itching to get back into it, but... - by Viladin - 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Itching to get back into it, but... - by Viladin - 01-30-2013, 12:16 PM