Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itching to get back into it, but...
(01-25-2013, 10:08 PM)Viladin Wrote: Any thoughts or suggestions on what I should fix or add or whatever?

My list of things I want to do are as follows:

Finish the Summoner spell list.
Fix/add talents to Chocobo Knight.
Fix Monster Compendium with updates from the Blue Mage spells as well as reworking Aeons.
Finish the Assassin base class.
Work on the follow prestige class ideas: Caller (Summoner prestige class), Puppetmaster (Engineer prestige class), Beast Tamer (Beastmaster prestige class).
Possibly a Pathfinder conversion.
FFd20 Technology Book (someday)
My opinion is that this is enough for you to tackle right now. I can't think of anything else to add(other than the special weapons, armor and item sets already mentioned).

I'd say there are a few things you should prioritize(in my opinion at least).

1. If you're seriously thinking about converting to Pathfinder then I'd say that should be job number 1 as that will affect the system as a whole.
2. I'd say fixing the Monster Compendium would be job number 2(especially if you switch to Pathfinder since the way they handle monsters is a bit different since it's Pathfinder not 3.5) and Blue Mage is one of the more important base classes in my opinion.
3. The Chocobo Knight and Summoner spell list are both about as important in my opinion so these should be job number 3, Chocobo Knight works as is and the Summoner isn't a class I've seen in use very much so they can be put off until the above are taken care of.
4. Job number 4 should probably be the prestige classes, as those are definitely not as important as the base classes(and Summoner will need to be finished before you can do the Caller).
5. Job number 5 I'd say should be special weapons, armors and item sets. Not too important at the moment and I'd say only work on them when you've either got inspiration or have most everything else you want to work on finished.
6. Job number 6 I'd say would be the tech book, do that whenever you feel you've finished everything else to satisfaction as such a book will likely be a large endeavor.

I don't see much point in having an assassin class to be honest. Such a class has only shown up in three of the Tactics games and in two of those it was a Viera exclusive class.

These are just my opinions and what I feel is most important to least important of course so take it as you will. Just fiogured I'd throw in my two gil.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger

Messages In This Thread
Itching to get back into it, but... - by Viladin - 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Itching to get back into it, but... - by chaoticangel97 - 01-26-2013, 10:54 PM