Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itching to get back into it, but...
Just going by your list, I would think that tacking the tasks you have already started would be the easiest to complete. Though, if you have serious thoughts on converting to Pathfinder, then that would be the most immediate priority so you won't have to potentially rework the materials you've worked on earlier (if that makes any sense).

With regards to the other materials in the list, I do have a few suggestions (in no particular order).

I like the idea of giving prestige classes to the base classes which had only a single alternative. It not only allows for better game variety, but expands the flavor of the game. I could suggest other potential prestige classes not listed just for the sake of listing, but no sense in doing so unless you ask for ideas.

I do have a question, if you don't mind me asking. Couldn't the Assassin class be an advanced class for the Thief? This comes from a limited perspective as I have only ever seen the Assassin class be a more advanced class rather than a base. But, it would give thieves another option besides just Ninja.

EDIT: I did remember that you had begun working on special weapons, armor and item sets. Maybe that can be added to the list?

Messages In This Thread
Itching to get back into it, but... - by Viladin - 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Itching to get back into it, but... - by ZeronosVega - 01-25-2013, 11:10 PM