Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Materia and a Higher Level
(01-18-2013, 10:27 PM)Nihilarian Wrote: What's a "Running Jump"?

I'm not sure how the last level of Turbo HP works. Does that mean that every level gained gives you a total of 2 HD? And when you take Turbo HP off it's lost forever?

you gain an additional hit die, when you take the materia off you loose that additional hit die. My original idea was gain hit die equal to all level gained and an additional hit for each new level.

What's a "Paired Materia"?

Like Final Fantasy VII there are some materia that are linked like two materia support each other like support + magic = better magic. I developed linked materia to up to 3 linked slots.

Fast Healing functions just as well on undead as anyone else, so renaming it fast poison is unnecessary.

in final fantasy fast healing hurts the undead but poison heals so i figured it would be just.

HP <-> MP: This is an epic materia that's as much a gamble as it is a boon, and the "Hit Die only" complicates it. You should get rid of the HD only line.

Evolution Materia is interesting. It needs a 3rd level Armor counterpart (DR +1?)

That sounds fine.

Enemy Skill: You should divide it by levels; if you have a level one Enemy Skill Materia, you can learn and cast up to 3rd level spells. 2nd level materia, up to 6th level spells. 3rd level materia, can learn all blue mage spells (minus thunder, fire, etc).

Oh sorry we are using MP in our system thats why im said this

What does All do? It just says it targets a bunch of people

Its an iffy materia for me

Also, since Power Attack has a materia, I figure it's fair that Deadly Aim gets a materia too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Materia and a Higher Level - by Viladin - 01-18-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: New Materia and a Higher Level - by InsaneCosplayer - 01-18-2013, 11:30 PM