Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draconic Destinies Project - Feedback Thread
I recently started working on this. My goals for this project is:
  • Make one dragon-themed archetype for each spell-less class as well as Dark Knight/Holy Knight, and Bard, each with their own spin
  • Make a Dragonslayer archetype for Red Mage
  • Make Dragon Materia, which would only work for characters with the archetypes from the first bullet point
Here's where I'm at currently:

Dragoon - Dragon Child - metamorphoses into a synthesis of dragon and their own race - Done

Fighter - Dragonheart - awakens their draconic powers in the heat of battle through the use of Additions - in progress

Engineer - Draconic Anima(female)/Animus(male) - harnesses the power of their stubbornly dormant Draconic blood through an Anima/Animus Harness and a special selection of gadgets designed to emulate a dragon's abilities - not started

Monk - Student of Bahamut - centers themselves to gain draconic aspects as well as equal resistance to all 8 elements - not started

Dark Knight/Holy Knight - Scaled Scourge/Scaled Champion - gains draconic powers as well as the ability to drain Light and Dark spells, respectively, into MP - not started

Bard - instead of using their draconic powers, they grant their allies these benefits through song - not started

Archer - fires Dragon Arrows which summons a dragon of their element to bowl along the arrow's path - not started

Ninja - Dragon's Fang - trades in Sneak Attack for Dragon Strike, which deals increasing elemental damage and can even instakill at higher levels  - not started

Thief - gets elemental defences/attacks, but mostly bonuses for maintaining a base and stockpile of goods - not started

Red Mage - Dragonslayer - always able to cast spells their draconic opponents are vulnerable to (i.e. can cast thunder against a water dragon even if they don't know thunder) and other bonuses against dragons - not started

No real concepts for the other archetypes yet

Dragon Materia - allows characters to transform into a full-fledged dragon temporarily at the cost of falling unconscious afterwards; only works for characters with the above archetypes (Dragonslayer excluded) - not started
<>Ever on the Hunt for the Ultimate<>
<>D20 Class Change System<>

Messages In This Thread
Draconic Destinies Project - Feedback Thread - by Loxsis - 12-13-2017, 05:07 PM