Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request regarding the Holy Knight class
(11-13-2012, 05:50 PM)Viladin Wrote: Low on the totem pole of things I need to fix up... but I was thinking of melding Holy/Divine Knight and Dark/Fell Knight.

That would be AWESOME!! All FF:Tactics fans would thank you from the bottom of their hearts, as the only main thing missing from this excellent conversion is the ability to play those two unique classes (HK and DK) from the getgo (aka level 1) If there is anything I can do to aid in your doing this sooner rather than later please do let me know! Smile

Also, can you clarify something: Do the Holy Sword Techs in the Divine Knight PRC add the entire chraacter level of a character in damage or only the PRC level? For instance, does Judgement Blade add 2d8 + 1 pts of dmg/Divine Knight PRC level or + dmg/Total Character Level?

If it is the former, isn't the damage output low for a power that works on only one opponent? Considering that you have to be at least level 9 to get Judgement Blade, isn't a damage of 2d8 + 2 (max total dmg of 18) on the low side against opposition on that level? In the game FF:Tactics Judgement Blade did comparable damage to Black Mages and targeted multiple foes, and it was much quicker to cast than Black Magic.

Thanks! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request regarding the Holy Knight class - by Alpha Stryke - 11-13-2012, 06:08 PM