Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ronin - Base Class - V1.6
Thanks for the input. I had originaly set the dc of ougi and ketsugou to 1/2 level, and the DC for Dual Weapon Riposte was orginially 25, buuuut I did let myself get buttered up, and convinced to change it ha ha ha.

Blade Precision - Vorpal only activates on a nat 20 roll, you still have to make an attack roll for the ability. But this was intended to not work with vorpal anyways because of the use per day mechanic. I will clarify that is doesnt work with vorpal on the pdf.

As for when you get Ougi i can agree about getting them earlier. My idea was to let them have a variety of choices, but not let them have so many since the idea is to use them in succession. I might consider inflicting some sort of penalty after using them in combination.

---------------------------------------------------
1 New Ougi and New Ketsugou
Mantis Sweep - Added Reflex Save to halve damage to additional targets.
Dual Weapon Riposte -Changed it to opposing attack rolls.
Ougi - DC only gets 1/2 Ronin Levels. Get it at level 4 now, and ever 5 levels thereafter.
Ketsugou - DC Same as Ougi, Get it at level 6 now, and every 5 levels thereafter. After using a Ketsugou the Ronin becomes flat-footed till his next turn.
Way of the Warrior - Get it at level 3, any time a Ronin can take a feat he can instead take a fighter talent he qualifies for, Ronin levels count as fighter levels for talents and feats.
Soul of the Warrior - Ronin can take advanced fighter talents he qualifies for in place of feats.
Weapon Devotion - Get it at level 5, same end effect, except you get +2 straight off.
Fast Movement - Speed Bump at Levels 10, 14 and 18
[Image: 21.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ronin - Base Class - V1.6 - by Luphey - 09-18-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Ronin - Base Class - V1.3 - by Luphey - 09-19-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: Ronin - Base Class - V1.3 - by Luphey - 09-19-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Ronin - Base Class - V1.6 - by Luphey - 10-10-2015, 11:20 AM