Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some questions, gonna update here and there as I go
Thank you again. Your quite awesome.

Doesn't explosive missle work with onehanded firearms too? Though good point I didn't notice that. So it won't help long range style. or the particualry oomphy firearms

sidenote:
I can't seem to find a craft DC for the ffd20 firearms. and I can't figure them out from the paizo rules either..
What is the DC for the firearms in ffd20? I ask because without gunsmithing feat, or the grit deed "quick clear" you have to roll repair to fix a misfired firearm's broken status.
Or maybe you just can't repair it without the feat or the deed.
Which would be easy enough to fix. gunsmitthing, even in a "common guns" world isn't a terrible idea. for no need to roll to craft gun related stuff, and repair

edit: went to paizo forums searching around for firearm/bullet crafting. Looks like you do need gunsmithing.
So I'll probably pick that up I guess. Phew I'm never gonna get precise shot at this point haha.
Sorely tempted to dip 1 lv of blue mage gunner artchetype to get both of those feats and a little bit of spells.

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, gonna update here and there as I go - by Zwordsman - 05-20-2015, 03:53 AM