Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some questions, gonna update here and there as I go
wow Dairius, your one speedy super mod!

Hmm I hadn't actually considered combining..
I actually had forgot that if you made a ranged buster it used bullets (sorta). Thats a pretty neat idea..
it would be hard to balance the back and forth.. but that is a cool idea.
Might have to wait till I get to play a second FF game... where I know a bit more about using it all.
but that is a really cool idea....
BAB/ to hit might be an issue though.. since busters hit normal ac i think?

Losing INT (when not using grenade gun) is pretty painful but the utility is too neat. but I took gunner (cannonneer) and my gm allowed the wis damage to be changed to int to damage with bullets because the grit pool was changed. So once in a while I can make abig shot that does extra damage

Having clips of different elemnet bullet is such a neat idea.
and at high level.. shooting holy is just so cool. Even if it's going to be insanely costy. (as I see no way to cheaply make that, As you can only "cheap make" up to tier 3.)
if I have a sniper rifle i'll probalby have a few specific bullets with "doubled up" alchemical items imbued on them, for rare special time uses.

It's too bad there aren't discoveries for alchemical items. Maybe I'll play with a few ideas and see how they balance..
it seems like a chemist is *the* user of alchemical items, so it would be neat to have discoveries for it... either adding int damage to it, or making the alchemical mixture a faster action, or lasting longer, or lowering the costs of crafting alchemical items.

So far, since i'm not getting a ton of Bomb discoveries, i'm picking up some of the other discoveries, or a few bomb discoveries I might not use very often.

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, gonna update here and there as I go - by Zwordsman - 05-19-2015, 08:00 PM