Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Exposition
The day she saw the world in monochrome.

It started like any other normal day or at least as normal as it could while fight in a war, at dawn with scouts reporting back. A small group of Shinra forces to the south west, not a problem with our numbers. By noon our force meet theirs by surprise and quickly thin them out an easy battle and easy win. Until to more come from behind flanking us and hits us hard, after catching our second wind and make a call back and taking the upper hand, then it happened. A figure quit through us, the men fear the ripper had appeared on the field, till I saw it a women cloaked cuts down ten more some my friends other recruit the anger flairs in me. I move to intercept she dodges and pushes me back moving to cut down another group of men. I lose control my emotions flood my judgment she quickly strikes me cold and precise I feel warm at my side I reach down and feel wet damn she cut me and its bleeding bad, it lash out again and hit air the sting if steel again and more blood. I cry out and drop to my knee looking up to see the blade coming to take my head I close my eyes waiting for it but it doesn't come just a clash. I see him my master meeting her blade, a flash and again they meet over and over. I watch them my body betraying me and not moving, probably the blood lose. Everything starts to move slow as I watch my master begin to lose, her blade connects and I cry out his name, damn the world begins to fade color draining only her hair is left with it burning a bright crimson. She grabs his collar dragging him away, I see her turn back and hear her speak. "Worry not sweet one its not yet your time, I will wait till you are strong before I take your life..... ~" I cry out looking up at the sky it a perfect monochrome then nothing. I awaken to machines beeping to find awards of bravery and valor in my name that only bring me shame and fill me with anger. Four years had passed, but the words still burning my mind along with the scars on my body.

Messages In This Thread
Character Exposition - by TheFrozenMoogle - 03-20-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by Viladin - 03-20-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by darrel378 - 03-21-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by Viladin - 03-21-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by TheFrozenMoogle - 03-22-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by NeloAngelo - 03-23-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by TheFrozenMoogle - 03-23-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by Doc Korosu - 04-13-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by Archmagel - 04-22-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by What's in the box? - 08-22-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by Manly Man - 09-21-2015, 04:50 PM