Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children of Hydalyen (Reboot) (Reborn?)
I hope someone plays a healer... or even an engineer to repair me. Tongue
(03-05-2015, 09:55 PM)Viladin Wrote: I hope someone plays a healer... or even an engineer to repair me. Tongue

We got a Moogle Blue Mage
Human Ninja
Dwarf Time mage
and you Smile
Welp, good thing I like buying cure potions. Big Grin

Also, I may want to alter just what spells I am using now...Meh, we'll discuss on prep-day.
"Everyone get out. This'll take a while."
-The worst thing to hear after the result of a roll (Count:5)
I need 5th level for some damage reduction love. :p At least my AC will be somewhat tough to defeat.
(03-05-2015, 11:39 PM)Viladin Wrote: I need 5th level for some damage reduction love. :p At least my AC will be somewhat tough to defeat.

Itll be pretty rough :p
Oh dear. What were the rules about cloth again? +1 AC? Tongue
(03-06-2015, 03:17 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Oh dear. What were the rules about cloth again? +1 AC? Tongue

Removed. Pathfinder rules for armor now. Cloth does nothing but keep you warm. Smile
(03-06-2015, 04:22 PM)Viladin Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 03:17 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Oh dear. What were the rules about cloth again? +1 AC? Tongue

Removed. Pathfinder rules for armor now. Cloth does nothing but keep you warm. Smile

Welp, good thing I pumped Dex. Maybe Mage Armor is a good choice too...

EDIT: Oh Lord, I am such a newb. Someone tell me pricing rules for MW and +1 stuff please. Oh, and if I can get some sweet Cloth+1 action going on.
I believe there was some rule i worked against when it came to that. If you masterwork it becomes a +1 and to get a +1 ability it costed 8k am i correct? I have always had it to stay at 2k even at masterwork and work from there instead of off the masterwork +1. This was brought to my attention in a Dnd game not sure if pathfinder does that same issue. Makes it cheaper for you guys to get enhancements at start.
+1 Cloth Robes would cost 1,150 gil to buy. (150 for MW, 1k for +1)
Ah, good to know. Guess I am going to indeed have the swaggiest (?) Scholar's Robes around.

@Nelo Pathfinder wiki says 2000 Gold/Gil for a +1, then 8000 for +2 (I assume that's actually just 6000 to upgrade from +1). We working with that for non-cloth equipment?
(03-06-2015, 08:11 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Ah, good to know. Guess I am going to indeed have the swaggiest (?) Scholar's Robes around.

@Nelo Pathfinder wiki says 2000 Gold/Gil for a +1, then 8000 for +2 (I assume that's actually just 6000 to upgrade from +1). We working with that for non-cloth equipment?

+1 armor is 1k, +1 weapon is 2k.
Ah. I should have looked at the armor part. Welp, that leaves me with another 1500 Gil to burn. Cure Materia anyone?

And shoot, just re-read the rules on Mending and it states it only works on one object weighing 1 lbs/level. Seeing as we will probably not be reaching level 300, does this mean it works as normal on a shindroid (like the High Maintanence trait says) or not at all?
(03-06-2015, 09:29 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Ah. I should have looked at the armor part. Welp, that leaves me with another 1500 Gil to burn. Cure Materia anyone?

And shoot, just re-read the rules on Mending and it states it only works on one object weighing 1 lbs/level. Seeing as we will probably not be reaching level 300, does this mean it works as normal on a shindroid (like the High Maintanence trait says) or not at all?

Whoops. Just noticed that too. Mending won't work. I'll remove that line.
(03-06-2015, 09:48 PM)Viladin Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 09:29 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Ah. I should have looked at the armor part. Welp, that leaves me with another 1500 Gil to burn. Cure Materia anyone?

Whoops. Just noticed that too. Mending won't work. I'll remove that line.

It does say in the shindroid race it can be healed by the mending cantrip.
I'll keep it anyway. Never know when I'll need to repair my weapons(?).
Uh-oh. Since you're a shindroid Knight, Vil, does that mean when you use defensive stance, you don't get the Str, Con and Will bonuses? Because they're considered morale bonuses, and with being a construct...
(03-07-2015, 08:38 PM)darrel378 Wrote: Uh-oh. Since you're a shindroid Knight, Vil, does that mean when you use defensive stance, you don't get the Str, Con and Will bonuses? Because they're considered morale bonuses, and with being a construct...

Oooh, you're right. I guess I need to change out a feat to be affected by morale bonuses.
Meanwhile, I'm a moogle blue mage, who has sworn off all forms of conventional weaponry, and is just hoping that our party appreciates the most "improvised" of tactics.
(03-08-2015, 06:08 AM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: Meanwhile, I'm a moogle blue mage, who has sworn off all forms of conventional weaponry, and is just hoping that our party appreciates the most "improvised" of tactics.

That's still great and ridiculous it's the prefect party.