Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between holy knight and sword saint?
(07-27-2014, 06:56 AM)TheFrozenMoogle Wrote: I did not have many feats. But I had a couple. But my DM has gotten better. And yes. I got tired of having to try to solve puzzles about stupid pies, and it started to bore me. So I just decided to blow up the entire world. Problem?

Not really no, and I'm not sure why you got so defensive... you also didn't say whether you had taken Deadly Aim or not- only reason I pointed it out is because I get the impression your GM is somewhat new to the system or d20 in general, and I didn't know if his players were the same. Deadly Aim on Bombs is a mistake many people have made, so much so that there was an FAQ and Errata made to point out it doesn't work.

While it is his responsibility as GM to not send you into nonsensical 'pie puzzles' it's also your responsibility as a player to try and power through it- or stop the game for a serious OOC discussion to get past the issue at hand.

Also, Kenki mentioned you critical-ing a wall, not sure if that was your insistence or his but that can't happen, walls are inanimate objects and cannot be critical'd or Sneak Attacked. What's more, 25 acid(or fire, or cold, or electric... or anything really) damage isn't enough to break through anything beyond weak wood walls since all energy damage is halved *before* applying Hardness, so even against wood (HP 7/inch, Hardness 5) 25 damage would only be able to break through a 1-inch wall. If this was stone (HP 15/inch, Hardness 8), there'd be no chance of it working at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difference between holy knight and sword saint? - by dairius_chi - 07-27-2014, 12:35 PM