Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magicite Knight
This is something that has been on my mind for a while when it comes to the Magicite Knight. Maybe give the Magicite Knight the ability to attune to more than one Materia at a time? I would think at least when it comes to the the ones infused I think giving them the ability to use more than one Materia at the same time makes sense.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger
Sounds like a good idea. On the list to things to do.
Hooray! I came up with a good idea! lol

Another thing that's been on my mind is perhaps you should change the name of the Mystic Knight? The class itself sounds closer to the Rune Knight from Tactics crossed with the Knight from Tactics while the Mystic Knight class or Spellblade or Spell Fencer depending on your game in the series is usually a class that infuses magic into their swords for charged sword strikes or swords strikes that inflicts status effects.

This isn't really a problem mind you, just something I figured I'd bring up.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus, Chrono Trigger