Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What grinds your gears?-Pathfinder Edition
idk... at level one ability damage can be pretty bad. And idk HOW many parties I have been in where the "healer" lacked the ability to fix ability damage. That can be frustrating too- Healing pretty much means you have the HP covered (which ALL secondary healers have) but it also has to cover status ailments, deal, and ability damage (which are usually relegated to the Cleric/Paladin roles)... So put that down on the gears grinded! I want different types of healers! Not everyone needs to pray to Blablabla in order to fix poison/petrification/death!

FF does have pathfinder beat on that front. MEDICS! HUZZAH!

When I said intricately before I was referring to the presents of a vast variety of poison types, specific poisons of each type, varied costs associated with them and additional support in the form of feats/traits that indicate: "Poisons! We planned on this being a thing!" So that seems like an intricate system as opposed to: The rules for binding outsiders OR words of power- which were more like: "Hey guys wouldn't this be cool? Yeah! Ok, well here are some... you know... whatever... it's like there if you want it. We aren't going to expand on this a whole lot."

Messages In This Thread
RE: What grinds your gears?-Pathfinder Edition - by What's in the box? - 08-05-2015, 08:19 AM