Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gear :D
Let's take into consideration that Titan is a CR 15 monster, and one of the Primals. Assuming they were fighting the Primal and not an aspect. The party should be level 13-14 when fighting him, I wouldn't put an equal level party against him, unless buffing him greatly. I'm also assuming the party did extensive research and buff'd accordingly for the fight.

I believe the loot for fighting a Primal should be amazing. As you are basically fighting the full embodiment of an element. I think the loot you gave them was great. I also think a summoner should gain some sort of ability to capture the essence and add Titan to his summon able powers without switching his Avatar.. somehow work that out.

Did you create those items? Because I love them. I think the loot is fair, especially since you don't think you will be giving much more after that. I would almost also add a legendary weapon, just to spice up the fact they destroyed a primal.

But I think you are fine, can always adapt creatures or add to encounters to keep them spicy. I'm sure the players were very happy Smile

Messages In This Thread
Gear :D - by Luphey - 06-30-2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Gear :D - by Gizmo - 06-30-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Gear :D - by Viladin - 06-30-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Gear :D - by Luphey - 06-30-2015, 05:00 PM