Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gear :D
Last friday my party fought Titan, Lord of Crags, and they beat his stony ass into the ground. SO I gave out some loot.

Infinity Belt - Belt of NA +3 - Stores one type of ammunition, this ammunition seems to magically replinish itself. Can only take one piece of ammunition from the pouch at a time.(Per round)

Gaia's Might - Chain Shirt of Geomancy +5 - All of the wearer's geomancys gain 1 additional damage dice of that type. Also Once per day the Geomancer can as an immediate action upon using a geomancy, force the status effect without a save from the enemy. Status Effects applied this way only last 1 round.

Soil Skin - Robe of NA +5 - All Fire and Earth spells cast by the wearer gain 1 additional damage die of that type, and have their DCs increased by 2. Earth Resist + 10, Fire Resist + 5, Wind Resist -5

Titan's Flesh - Full Plate of Earthern Spikes +5 - When the wearer is attacked, the attacker takes 1d6 Earth damage. Also once per round when attack the wearer may make a melee counter attack applying only weapon damage and strength mod, without using an attack of opportunity.

Yes I think they are somewhat strong, but my party probably also wont get much more loot so I spoiled them a little.

What are your thoughts?
[Image: 21.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Gear :D - by Luphey - 06-30-2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Gear :D - by Gizmo - 06-30-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Gear :D - by Viladin - 06-30-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Gear :D - by Luphey - 06-30-2015, 05:00 PM