Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Exposition
Yeah its gonna be pretty interesting. Id post a character if i had ever actually played one lol Besides npcs. My current favorite Npc is in children so i cant share that info. But when i made them i liked them so much i seem to want to enlist them as a npc in all my games. Id probably play them as well. K knows whos im talking about. (No spoilers K)((He only knows cause hes played in the others lol))

I will however share a story about another npc. One that effected the first version of children greatly as far as interaction with pcs.

The Lady: Hume- Female- Archer
The lady was never met at first, she had posted a job in the adventurers guild for a group to find a amulet dear to her. The group found the amulet amongst thieves who had stole it from her. When returned it was found that The lady was a beautiful red headed woman who wore a green cloak over her leather armor and was armed with a long bow. Her red hair was long and beautiful almost like a princess' she was a highly revered adventurer. No one knew her name but she was a noble fighter seemingly fighting alongside the Order of the white raven for a time (for money of course) and took jobs that helped the weak more than anything. She was eventually named The lady.

Later she was met again by Rin when he joined the Holy knights of the white raven. Rin hired her for a months work to assist him, but in the next battle she was lost in the explosion and wasnt seen again until Jeuno from there she carried on her duties with Rin.

An intimate relationship grew between the two eventually and would still never give her name, but however on the last mission for the order she would be seen, they crashed landed their airship into the evil forest. The lady was captured by the plants in the forest and was saved by sunny and rin. However the forest began to petrify. They ran for their lives and forest tried to stop them. The lady was entangled and even with rins help she was unable to make it and was petrified. The petrification was so strong nothing could cure her of it. Half a year later(reasons why it took so long i will not discuss) rin began searching for the fabled super soft with the help of the echo he was able to find it. Eventually making it back to the Lady across the world he cured her of her petrification. The held each other in each others arms and her first words was "Cornellia..my name is Cornellia".

She was the young daughter of the noble family over the magic city of garland in rabanastre but in the battle between Galbadia and the order years ago when she was young, she lost her family and friends and survived the battle thanks to the orders Bellatrix. She learned to hunt and fight as an adventure since then. When she was young she wanted to be a princess, due to the love she had for her favorite play "I want to be your canary" and that she shared the princess' name of the play.

The Lady perished sometime later by Rins hands when his soul was corrupted by darkness and he had become the opposite of what he as when she knew him as Rin tried to give her the world she aimed her bow at him in retaliation to his dark actions and shot him.Rin ran her through. Rin left her body alone, and wandered with the demon Xana.

Sorry for the long post and bad grammar. lol( and sorry k if i got something wrong there)

Messages In This Thread
Character Exposition - by TheFrozenMoogle - 03-20-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by Viladin - 03-20-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by darrel378 - 03-21-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by Viladin - 03-21-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by TheFrozenMoogle - 03-22-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by NeloAngelo - 03-23-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by TheFrozenMoogle - 03-23-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by Doc Korosu - 04-13-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by Archmagel - 04-22-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Character Exposition - by What's in the box? - 08-22-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Character Exposition - by Manly Man - 09-21-2015, 04:50 PM