Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've never played a P&P RPG. I've never posted to a forum. I could use some help.
Question 
Hello good people. Me and a friend of mine have been interested in playing a Pen and Paper RPG for a while, but there are only two of us and neither of us have any idea where to get started. When we saw Final Fantasy we immediately knew this is what we want, but I could use some help finding some things. I apologize if this is the wrong spot to post this, but as the subject line states, I've never posted to a forum either.

If someone could help point me in the right direction I need:
1- A template to make character sheets. ( I read how to roll to fill it out in the PDFs but I don't have the sheets to write it down on)
2- Stories or campaigns to play through, preferably one meant for beginners. (I don't know if FFD20 has these but I've been reading a lot of D&D stuff, and they talk about the GMs reading from campaign books)
3- and also some advice on how to go about GMing. I plan on being GM, but there is only two of us so I want to know if it's possible for me to play as a character too.

Thank you to anyone and everyone willing to help.

Messages In This Thread
I've never played a P&P RPG. I've never posted to a forum. I could use some help. - by Canzar - 01-29-2015, 01:11 PM