Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Esperling/ Half Esper
You could do this.

Make it an "altered" limit break. THey still gain the limit breaks of the class(es), but they also gain Esper form. However esper form can be used when they wish as a swift action; no need for 50%hp damage and the like. It does use up the "uses" of limit break per day. then remove the fatigue/exhausted stuff (Terra only had problems when she first did it )

Terra (and espers in "full form" in general) also increase physical abilities. I would give an option. Either "magic" or "phsyical" esper forcuses. Either chosen at lv 1 or whenever they use it. 50% is pretty high end, which makes it for sure a possibility for limit break competiting.

If you limit the usages to taking up the limit break then I think rounds per hit die is ok. If you change it so
If you don't want it to be limit break then maybe make it half your HD in rounds, and only equal to rounds for fatigue/exhaustion. Changing didn't decimate Terra, but it would represent some draining to her.

Alternatively: Esper form could open up the ability to pay more magic to increase damage by some fashion. But i haven't a clue what.

Messages In This Thread
Esperling/ Half Esper - by What's in the box? - 10-06-2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Esperling/ Half Esper - by Gizmo - 10-07-2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Esperling/ Half Esper - by What's in the box? - 07-08-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Esperling/ Half Esper - by Zwordsman - 07-08-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Esperling/ Half Esper - by What's in the box? - 07-08-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Esperling/ Half Esper - by Shield Wolf - 04-13-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Esperling/ Half Esper - by What's in the box? - 04-21-2016, 11:09 AM