Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making an NPC Bounty Hunter Party and a Villain - Suggestions?
I currently have a Burmecian Scholar(Archmage) with Merciful Spell, and am planning on adding a Varg Black Belt(not sure if I should use an archetype), a second spellcaster, and a skills dude who looks eerily similar to the villain. I plan on having the villain carry out his misdeeds through people he's brainwashed/hypnotized/manipulated.
Any suggestions?
<>Ever on the Hunt for the Ultimate<>
<>D20 Class Change System<>
Try a sap master build
Angry Grammar dark knights are always watching Angry
Skill monkey/Sap master: Ninja or Theif with Unarmed Strike, sap adept, knockout artist, 2 weapon fighting
Secondary Caster: Anybody enfeebling Focused. Control focus on spell like sleep
Decided to go with a Mithra Ninja and a Nu Mou Scholar (Green Mage). What class is good at charming or manipulation?
I haven’t looked too much into a charmer but any charisma based casting class with the right spells should be able. Most notably bards as their auras can buff charisma checks
Illusionists are Charisma-based as well, I think?
I went with Illusionist for the villain and made her 11th level so she can cast Dream Casting, which allows her to Charm a creature for 24 hours per level, but I can't decide on her other spells. I envision her being a massive showboat who always boasts her misdeeds committed through her thrall at the scene of said misdeeds.