Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Mage
I know this probably is a silly question and I know Time Mage is set to be a support type class. Was there a reason why spells like Meteor and Demi (now known as Gravity) are not part of the spell list? I know those spells are not supportive types but they were originally time base spells in the game series.
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.
(11-24-2017, 10:16 PM)Fortheseen Wrote: I know this probably is a silly question and I know Time Mage is set to be a support type class. Was there a reason why spells like Meteor and Demi (now known as Gravity) are not part of the spell list? I know those spells are not supportive types but they were originally time base spells in the game series.

Gravity was a miss-foresight. But they're not getting Meteor.
(11-25-2017, 10:22 AM)Viladin Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 10:16 PM)Fortheseen Wrote: I know this probably is a silly question and I know Time Mage is set to be a support type class. Was there a reason why spells like Meteor and Demi (now known as Gravity) are not part of the spell list? I know those spells are not supportive types but they were originally time base spells in the game series.

Gravity was a miss-foresight. But they're not getting Meteor.

Lol, alright was worth a shot. Happy B-day by the way. Tongue
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.
Thanks Smile I did put in Gravity spells for Time Mages though. Enjoy!
(11-26-2017, 07:26 AM)Viladin Wrote: Thanks Smile I did put in Gravity spells for Time Mages though. Enjoy!

Thank you by the way. I was curious if Disable, Float, Immobilize, Regen, Reflect, and Vanish would be added in the Time Mage spells? Sorry for bombarding you with this. It just feels like time magic has a much smaller selection compared to most others.
Then again, the Time Mage also does what the other casters can't; that is, rip the action economy three new buttholes in the span of one round.