Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragons and Elementals
I saw the Dragon Knight and Elementalist Archetypes and was hoping to see dragons and Elementals in the monster compendium, but since they aren't there, I'll just make some suggestions for them:

Dragons:
  • One for each of the 8 elements
  • Advances like Chromatic/Metallic Dragons
  • Alignments default to Neutral
Elementals:
  • Four stages (Small, Medium, Large, Elder)
<>Ever on the Hunt for the Ultimate<>
<>D20 Class Change System<>
As it were, Fortheseen's bestiary rewrite is coming along quite well, and he has two posts devoted to dragons, and a post for each of the various elemental families. They aren't officiated yet, but I imagine they will be when Vil gets his next big update.
(11-05-2017, 07:36 PM)Manly Man Wrote: As it were, Fortheseen's bestiary rewrite is coming along quite well, and he has two posts devoted to dragons, and a post for each of the various elemental families. They aren't officiated yet, but I imagine they will be when Vil gets his next big update.

[Image: soon-my-friend-soon_o_175785.jpg]
(11-05-2017, 03:40 PM)Loxsis Wrote: I saw the Dragon Knight and Elementalist Archetypes and was hoping to see dragons and Elementals in the monster compendium, but since they aren't there, I'll just make some suggestions for them:

Dragons:
  • Advances like Chromatic/Metallic Dragons
  • Alignments default to Neutral
Elementals:
  • Four stages (Small, Medium, Large, Elder)

I do plan on adding in more advance versions of the elementals and different size stages for the dragons for those who want to fight younger dragons at lower level. I've just been a little more busy of late and I'll try to get the dragon stages out either this group of monsters or next one.
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.