Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I add in Amnesia as a Status Effect?
Hey there,
I've been creating new spells for my recent monsters. I've notice one type of creature has an amnesia status effect and I was wondering if I could add it into the game? If so what level spell would it be and what classes would be able to use it? Amnesia prohibits the use of all class abilities. You can still cast spells and attack like normal. I was thinking you could still use your feats but that would depend on if you considered the feats, class abilities.
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.
The spell level depends on how long Amnesia would last. It's definitely an enfeebling spell and should be castable by Astrologians, Black Mages, Blue Mages, Dark Knights, and Red Mages. Feats gained through bonus feats granted by classes won't function, as will feats that have class level requirements that they can't otherwise qualify for. All other feats function normally.
<>Ever on the Hunt for the Ultimate<>
<>D20 Class Change System<>
Alright, I'll make that adjustment when I add in the spell. I plan to add in another section of spells soon.
Those who wield red magic and blue magic are know as violet mages but very few are actually known and even fewer are actually masters of the violet magic.