Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boss style transformation feats
The name just about covers it. I welcome thoughtful input.

Second Wind: 
Prerequisite: None
Whenever you use a limit break, you heal a number of hit points equal to your character level. This healing ignores any effect that reduces healing and can heal undead.

Cerebral Surge:
Prerequisite: Second Wind, Level 7
Once per day, upon activating a limit break, you may give yourself a +2 bonus to each mental ability score. At 12th level and every 5 levels thereafter this bonus increases by 2. This bonus lasts for a number of rounds equal to half your character level.

Impossible Exertion:
Prerequisite: Second Wind, Level 7
Once per day, upon activating a limit break, you may give yourself a +2 bonus to each physical ability score. At 12th level and every 5 levels thereafter this bonus increases by 2. This bonus lasts for a number of rounds equal to half your character level.

Indomitable Form:
Prerequisite: Second Wind, Level 7
Once per day, upon activating a limit break, your form becomes nearly impossible to alter by external forces: magical or physical. For a number of rounds equal to half your character level you get a +5 bonus on all saves against all effects that would alter your form. In addition, all damage and healing from external sources is halved (applied after all other effects that would reduce damage). This does not alter bleed, regeneration, fast healing or self inflicted damage.

Glorious Stand:
Prerequisite: Second Wind, Level 15
Once per day, when you are reduced below 0 hp, you may activate one of your limit breaks as immediate action. For 1 round plus 1 round per 10 character levels you cannot die from hit point damage.

True Form:
Prerequisite: Second Wind, Impossible Exertion, Level 13
Choose one of the following benefits. You gain this benefit while using Impossible Exertion. You may select this feat multiple times to gain more benefits but any individual benefit may only be selected once unless otherwise specified
-2 secondary tentacle attacks (d4 for medium) with grab.
-2 secondary wing attacks (d4 for medium) and a fly speed of 60 with average maneuverability. May be selected multiple time to get 2 more wing attacks and +10 to your fly speed.
-1 primary tail attack (d6 for medium) and a swim speed of 60. May be selected multiple time to get 1 more tail attacks and +10 to your swim speed.
-1 primary bite attack (d6 for medium) with trip. May be selected once per mouth.
-Your size increases 1 category. Your gear enlarges with you.
-2 primary claw attacks (d6 for medium) with rend (2d6+1.5 times Str mod to damage). May be selected once per pair of arms.
-1 primary gore (d8 for medium). These gores have a x3 multiplier. May be selected once per head.
-2 primary slams (d6 for medium). When you hit a creature your size or smaller with this attack you may attempt an awesome blow combat maneuver at the same bonus. May be selected once per pair of arms.

Mana Overload:
Prerequisite: Second Wind, Cerebral Surge, Level 13
When you use Cerebral Surge, choose a spell of a level no higher than half your highest spell level. Whenever you cast a spell, you may also choose to spend mana for the chosen spell and have it be cast as part of the casting. However, each time you this you lose HP equal to the chosen spell's level times the chosen spell's level.
My tired eyes saw "Impossible Erection". I laughed myself silly.
(06-30-2017, 06:00 PM)Viladin Wrote: My tired eyes saw "Impossible Erection". I laughed myself silly.

Libido is a source of strength too  Wink

Should I add "If your limit break continues for longer than 4 hours consult your white mage"?